Ladies I know I know.. it’s not too often that you see anyone wear boots in the summer and when you do they are usually shooties? However I have these darling laser yellow booties that I just had to get out the closet..Why because they were made for walking.. Here are some inspirational tips on how to be confident in whatever you wear in either season
- Be confident in the clothes you choose to wear
- Hence I do not condone stripper wear lol
- It is okay to mix and match prints
- It is okay to mix fall pieces with summer
- Most of all be inspired and have fun!
Okay now back to the outfit! I paired these laser yellow booties with this sheer floral top, a pair of distressed jeans that have a touch of paint splatter on them. I topped this look off with my old faithful bucket bag. I truly had fun with this look as it brightened up my day! Have fun and mix and match your fall and summer clothes! xo Happy Fashion Divas