Hey divas, sometimes it’s hard to get up and go and always look good. Work, life, kids, daily tasks can take a toll on us. However just because you are tired, lazy or not in the mood doesn’t mean you have to throw on sweats flip flops and a wrap.. Don’t be that lady that everyone points at and think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. INstead give them some Sasha fierce and say “I woke up like this..”
When I am feeling lazy or in a rut I always pick my go to jumpsuit. I absolutely love jumpsuits. Why?
- You are all thing fab!
- jumpsuits can be dressed up or down depending on the style. I like to have a variety of casual, and dressy jumpsuits
- One stop outfit. it’s a complete look in one
- You are never under or over dressed for any occasion
- Try to find the loose fitting or the wide leg jumpsuits you will be able to be more versatile with this style. A tapered leg is fine to just be careful for what look you are going for!
- Helpful tip for your body type: If you are curvy, try to find jumpsuit that have a waist band, or tie. Something that will pull you in and show your figure. If you are petite like me with not many curves, I try to go for the same look, it gives me the illusion that I have something! Most jumpsuits accentuate the waist area which is awesome because most women want to create the hour glass shape!
The jumpsuit I am wearing is from Shein official. You have heard me mention this online boutique before. SOme items can be hit or miss so pay attention to sizing, and since it is an asian based boutique sizing does run small. I choose this white light weight jumpsuit, because of the beautiful lace crochet detailing on the bust area. It has a cut out band around the midriff area just giving you enough peekaboo to be sexy. this jumpsuit comes with a shorts lining underneath which is great for those hot summer days. I paired this with my eyelet white wedges from JCPenney (these are so old but look new) and an all white clutch from Charming Charlie. Outfit made simple!
Jumpsuits are so not new, more like reinvented from the past. They come in a variety of colors, prints, and styles. I recommend that everyone at least has to in their wardrobe. this is a must have spring essential.
I love jumpsuits so much you will be seeing quite a few on this blog this summer! Let me know what are your favorite, colors and styles of jumpsuits you like.
xo happy fashion divas