Hey beautiful lady bugs. Fun fact did you know lady bugs and giraffes are some of my favorite insects and mammals. Random I k ow however this is lady bug season aka spring. Unfortunately right now we truly can’t enjoy Gods creation. No worries I am truly finding ways to reflect on Gods promises.
Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him
I am currently working from home and working harder than ever before. This is not my first time working from home however the anxiety that COVID-19 has caused has made this expert so much different. Below are a few things to do during this time.
- Pray: praying has been so therapeutic for me. As I will never truly know why God does certain things. But this is not for me to question but to be still and listen.
- Take a walk: many parks have closed down here in Georgia but taking a walk in your neighborhood will suffice. Make sure to get some fresh air.
- Spring clean: yaull are about to see some winter stuff on my Poshmark! There’s so much I didn’t wear that has got to go. Make sure to follow me as I do another closet clear out!
- Read a book: when was the last time you picked up a good book and read the entire book? It’s been about 10 years for me which is sad. I used to be a book some. Now is the time to get back on it. I am taking recommendations.
- Write out your goals: as things has shifted. Write out some of your goals you would like to accomplish when this is all over.
- Educate yourself: learn something new. There’s tons of feee classes online, YouTube and other sites.
- Home projects: finish up those home remodeling or those small projects you been meaning to get too.
- Rest: lord knows we all need some rest.
- Take up a new hobby/ workout: I used to paint, I think I may start doing that again. Just because the gym is closed that doesn’t mean you can’t workout at home.
- Remain Calm!: this too shall pass
I hope these tips have been helpful. Now let’s get into this outfit. Oh yes and just because we are stuck inside that doesn’t mean you can’t be cute. Im sorry but I’ve always had a hard time being in the House in sweats or my pjs. Now don’t get me wrong when I am chilling I like to say I have fashionable lounge wear. I can’t apologize, it’s just the diva in me.
I am totally loving color and textures right now. My crochet sweater offers a ton of texture with is peplum and flower knot details. This was on clearance at Zara last season. However you can find this sweater on Poshmark or I will leave some similar selections below. My jeans- yaull have been going crazy about these beauties and yes I snagged them for $20 at Fabrik. They are still on sale but with limited sizes left. No worries distressed jeans are totally in right now. These cute cheetah print separate another fab find from Fabrik snagged these on super sale for $24. Espadrilles. I threw on a cute straw bag and my Betsey Johnson cat eye shades and I’m out… or should I say I’m in?
Stay safe and as always xoxo happy fashion!
Get the look: