I am so glad you are here! I wanted to welcome you to my newly updated blog. Let me take a moment and introduce myself. my Name is Ayesha Emanee. I am originally from San Diego California, however, I am living the Georgia Peach life now. Below are some facts that will help you get to know me.
- I am the youngest of 5 but I am the oldest at heart
- I have 2 degrees, my bachelors, in Marketing and an MBA in marketing & Technology
- I am a proud HBCU Alumni can you guess from where… I won’t send you on a goose hunt. I am always Behlding that Green and Gold from Norfolk State University. I received my MBA from Capella University
- I am classy on the outside but hood on the inside.. at least this is what my friends tell me. I like to think of it as.. I know how to present myself in public ut when I’m with my kinfolk I am the life of the party.
- I love to eat… when I tell you food makes me happy – I am totally a fat on the inside you’ll just see it yet.
- My favorite foods consist of Mexican and Soul Food. I honestly invented Taco Tuesday
- I love to be creative. My creativity is best expressed with my fashion, hair, and art.
- A pet peeve of mine is when people bite the fork when eating. Ouch doesn’t that hurt?
- I love warm weather, I am always operation stay warm. I only love the cold weather to dress on my coast and boots.
- I am such a family person, I literally have to talk to my family every day. Also, I go hard for my friends. Once I deem you as a friend/family I don’t play, I am I will always tell you the right thing to do… Isn’ t that what friends are for?
- I am Married to an amazing man named Benjamin. HE keeps me rooted and grounded.. cause like I said I’m the life of the party
- My Faith for Christ, if you don’t catch me singing his praises I often can be found doing mini-sermons at home… Seriously ask my family… I’ll turn a rap song into a sermon.
- Some of my favorite artists are Druhill, Tupac.Isaac Carree. Okay too many to list cause honestly I rock out to what is now considered old school 90’s and early 2000. However, I grew up on of course Michael Jackson, Motown you know that good soul music that makes you wanna STOMP!
- I love traveling although I don’t like to travel alone… Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to get around to many places internationally but once COVID leaves us alone whos with me!?
- I love learning new cultures, exploring new places, eating new foods, and being in the now.
I started this blog back in 2015 when I had lost my job. My husband told me to use this as motivation and share with people the things you love. Originally this was a hair blog that turned into fashion and honestly, You will start seeing hair tutorial and food recipes. Why cause you’ll my friends and readers are hungry just like me! Emanee’s Closet is a place for me to share my stories, my inspiration for my outfit of the day, and to have downright girl talk. I am an open book learning and growing along the way.
I am starting an online store “More Than A Girl Boss” that will consist of motivational T-shirt and accessories. Make sure you are subscribed to get all the updates on the launch date and new blog post.
Feel free to always shop my looks by following me on the LikeToKnowIt app here.
Xo Happy Fashion Divas