Just thought I would let you in on some of the top fashion trends for summer 2015. So this years trends have been inspired by the age of the seventies with a bohemian flare. This summer I have been able to find true trend bargains. Let’s dive right into these hot sizzling summer trends.
#1 Trend Kimono
From long A-line to sexy high low kimonos are definitely a show stopper for the summer. usually they are chiffon material either trimmed with fringe or lace. These pretty light weight cardigans can be found in most department stores. Used as a topper over crop tops, blouses, jumpers and rompers you are sure to look in style with one of these!
Paisley Asymmetrical hem Kimono: Found at Macy’s
So if you didn’t know Denim everything is back! jeans are not just the it from jumpers, dresses, shirts, shorts, skirts and the new boyfriend jean. Ladies this trend is hot and sizzling. These denim pieces can be mixed and matched for decades to come! here are some cute looks for you.
Denim Crop top found at Forever21
#3 Trend The Jumpsuit
From aviator, to technician are all inspirations for designers. The all in one jumpsuit has been a super hit. This look is very versatile as it can be dressed up or down for a hot summer day to suited and booted for the work place. Take your pick of a long pants jumpsuit to a short romper.
Textured Jumpsuit: Found at H&M
Lounge Strapless Romper : Found at NY & Company
Ladies I encourage you to try out some of these sizzling summer trends. I will upload some of my summer trend looks. So share with me yours!
YouTube: Emanees Closet
I just had to inform you of these great summer sales at some of my favorite stores!!! This is the time to rack up on your favorite summer items! Some of the items at starting at $5.99, don’t miss out on these great deals!!! So lets dive into the goodness.
- H&M is have an amazing 60% off all clearance items!!! From dresses to shoes and accessories. If you need a cute summer top or dress H&M is the pace to shop! If you are looking for career wear items definitely check out this sale you won’t be disappointed!! H&M is also offering free shipping on orders over $50 use code 3039.
- Forever 21: So most of Forever 21’s items are usually pretty cheap. However the way to shop online is to shop the sale and clearance items + Free shipping!! Well Forever 21 is doing just that. Today’s sale is 30% off of sale items + Free shipping. I promise you won’t be disappointed with shopping their sale items. Forever 21 is another great store for those flirty floral, the 2 piece sets, crop tops, maxi dress and $1.99 basic Tee’s. Don’t miss out on this great sale!
- New York & Company: Calling all my classy Divas. I absolutely love this store. The trick to shopping at NY&Co is when they are having an awesome sale like now. They are have a 50% off sale on all of their departments including their petite section. NY&Co gears more towards the career women but also has flavor-full basics!
- Bath & Body Works: Ladies if you missed the semi annual sale don’t worry… Here’s another great deal!!! Lotions, body mist, and bubble bath are now marked down to $3.50 plus a $10 off $40 coupon. Use code SALEFUN. Don’t wait the sale ENDS TODAY!
I hope these sale Tips help with your Summer Shopping!!!!
Happy Shopping Divas stay Cool!
In my recent blog post : “How to deep condition your hair” I have received several questions pertaining to co-washing. I will answer what is co-washing and several other questions on why, when and how often to co-wash your hair.
- What is Co-Washing?- Co-washing or (Conditioner washing) is when you condition your hair without shampooing. Shampoo naturally strips your hair of any oils, dirt and build up that happens over a period of time. Note that co-washing can be used as a way to d-tangle your hair!
Example: For example let’s say you have just washed your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner, and for a whole week you went to the gym and sweated out your hair. You hair is not necessarily dirty. This would be a great time to rinse your hair and apply only conditioner from roots to tips. Now you can use any conditioner of your choice. I use the Cantu Shea Butter for natural hair: Rinse out conditioner.
- How often Should I co-wash?: This depends on your hair regimen. However if you wear your hair in twists out, wash n go and other natural hair styles you will want to co-wash your hair in between styles and “shampoo” washes. This revitalizes your hair. I often co-wash my hair after I have had a twist out in for a week. My hairr often starts to get really frizzy and starts to knot up.
- Where do I buy the co-washing products: I have purchased several co-washing products before, but I have found that using my ordinary conditioner works best for me. I purchase my products from Sally Beauty or my local beauty supply. Note that Sally Beauty supply will probably carry these products cheaper, and if you sign up and purchase the $5 Sally Beauty club card all items are at a discounted price. Some of my favorite co-wash products that I have used are
- Why should I Co-wash my hair?: Co-washing is good to re-moisturizing your hair without stripping the oils out of your hair. It will leave your hair softer, manageable and silky.
- Will Co-washing Cure my dry hair?: No co-washing will not cure dry hair. But try co-washing in between shampoo treatments. Try using Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree oil is great for healing your scalp, helps fight dandruff and any natural hair fungus.
3 Things to keep in mind about Co-Washing
- Ingredients: If co-washing is a natural part of your hair regimen stay away form silicone. Silicone’s are synthetic additives and are not of water-soluble making it harder to wash out without shampoo (detergent)
- Only Co-wash as needed: Depending on your schedule, climate co-wash as much as you like however keep in mind that your hair is most fragile when wet. be careful when styling and allow your hair enough time to dry. If you are going to blow dry or add any heat to hair make sure to use a thermal shield such as Cantu Shea Butter: Thermal Shield
- Clarify your hair with sulfate free shampoo occasionally: This is still a very important step that people often skip. You hair and scalps still needs to be adequately cleansed.
Let me know if you co-wash your hair. Or if this Blog has helped you understand what is Co-washing!
Happy Hair Divas
Calling all my bargain Shopping Diavs,
Bath & Body Works Semi annual Sale is going on right now!!!! This sale is running from June 8th to July 8th.. You won’t want to miss out on this sale.
Divas this is when I go an purchase all of my body lotions, spray and body wash. BBW items usually retails at $12.50 each! I don’t know about you but that is not in my budget. The semi annual sale usually happens 3-4 times a year.
- End of December- First 2 weeks of Janaary
- September (Labor Day)
During the Semi-annual sale you can find starting at $2.50 If you sign up today online you will receive a $10 of $40 coupon!
Divas Do not miss out on this sale!! Hurry up and get yours today! See the link Below and watch my video to see what’s in my Bag!!!
Happy Shopping Divas
Malorum temporibus vix ex.Ius ad iudico labores dissentiunt. In eruditi volumus nec, nibh blandit deseruisse ne nec, vocibus albucius maluisset ex usu.
Follow Emanees Closet
|Emanee's Closet on How To Style – Basic Ess…|
|Andika Juu on How To Style – Basic Ess…|
|Emanee's Closet on Mented Cosmetics|
|Dani Smith on Mented Cosmetics|
|Deonna on GOD IS DOPE|
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- January 2016
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- October 2014