Hey divas, I’m back with a special collaboration today. I am collaborating with some of my soul sisters. I have been living in Georgia for 4 years now and honestly I’m just now finding true friends that share the same love for fashion of course, women empowerment, self love, morals, values and standards. This collaboration is special because this is a collaboration with my new ATL girl squad our theme… can you guess?
Okay so here are 5 reasons why you need a #girlsquad.
- Accountability: Have women in your squad that will hold you accountable. Somobeone that will make sure you ar doin g what you should and not what you think.
- Friendship: We all need love and friendship. But friendship with a set of women that make you live, laugh and love and that will be honest about what you say, or wear. Yep then that’s a friend. I am the type of person that will pick lint from your head, place your shirt tag back inside your shirt. I’m loyal and I cherish my friends.
- unique balance: the ladies in my squad all are unique. We all bring different qualities and attributes that make us all different but provides a central balance amongst us all. Ladies let’s be real it’s known for us not to get along…. let me say it again… we are known to be petty shady and yes double cross each other if it benefits ourselves. However surround yourself around women who value you and will be that balance in your life. For example you always. Red hat silly one in the group because when you are down you can always count on that one person to make you smile! I amknow for being an over the top diva. But these ladies are also over the top diva in their own way and I absolutely love it.
- Growth: this is very important. As I look back over the years I can definitely see my growth in life… and you should too. But that didn’t just happen because of me. 1. Is God of course. 2. Family 3. My girl squad. Make sure you have people who are always pushing you to do better. Just as much as you empowering them. We all have dreams and goals and yes life gets hard. But we are all in thsinto win! Even if winning means making it till tomorrow. It always good to have long and short term goals to achieve and make sure your girls hold you accountable!
- Empower: this go hand in hand with growth. In order to grow you must be empowered. Who or what do you find inspiration from. My true inspiration has come from my other and as I meet more beautiful young women I beocme more empowered. Empowered to do better, to do more, to empower other women to love the skin their in…. yep that’s my tag line for my blog! But it trust love you and you will be able to have a bomb girl squad!
- Is my bonus most of all have fun. Life is so short and life happens daily. Don’t get caught in a rut. Live tou life to the fullest and why not do that with your girl squad!
I am sure you all are dying to find out all the details on our outfits. As I mentioned in one of my earlier blogs that animal is trending for this fall and winter. So me and the girls decided to do our own take on how we would style animal print.
Up first me of course. I decided to do a simple all black 2 piece outfit. If you know me I love 2 piece outfits. I see them as very versatile and you can make endless options by matching th skit or top with with a different item in your closet. This 2 piece out comes from New York and Company from the Eva Mendes collection. The top is actually a bodysuit and I usually wear a size xsmall but this fits small. I had to size up.
I decided to add leopard print assecories with a belt and earrings from Rue 21, purse was gifted but it’s Betsy Johnson, and my oh so lovely booties from ShoeDazzle.
Thats it keep it simple and classy.
Get The Look:
My girl Kisha is all thing classy and vintage. I truly love how she always stays true to her self and always breaks the “fashion boundaries” in a unique way. I had no idea what any of these ladies were going to wear but we all decided that Black was a good common ground in out outfits. I love how she took a classic look of a pinstripe ruffle coloutte with a high neck blouse. She added the leopard print with her bag and shoes and don’t forget her cute fishnet bow socks. For more details on her look check out her blog and make sure to follower her Instagram for daily inspiration
I will forever say that’s Daniesha does an amazing job with mixing basics with classy pieces. This is an area I lack in. So I have definitely been taking some tips from her. I love how she took a simple screen T-shirt and jazzed it up with this lovely circle leopard print skirt. She topped this look off with a cute hat, knee high boots and the perfect little purse. Find out all the sweet details on her blog by clicking here make sure to follow her on Instagram to get daily inspiration.
Do you have a girl squad? Are you trending this fall and winter with animal print? Let me know your thoughts. Xo happy fashion Divas.
Hey divas my girls and I are back at it again with another collaboration. We decided to choose something simple and style it however our fashion heats desired. Can you guess what we chose? It’s no secret that these divas love New York and Company and Gabrielle Unions collection. We are truly promoting her motto #Alltogethernow with this super chic T-shirt. Let’s dive into everyone’s look below.
I call my outfit the edgy or bad ass of the group. I chose to pair this cute Gabrielle Union t-shirt with of course a pair of soho ripped jeans from New York & Company. I stayed with this the,e by playing with accessories, with a leather hat, shades and of course the, bomb embroidered booties from shoedazzle. I truly enjoy collaborating with my girl gang. How would you style this this Gabrielle union T-shirt?
Get The Look:
Next up is my twin Yolanda. Out of us 5 we decided to pair our look with Jeans! Thats right. Yolanda and I can get on motorcycle right now and ride out look hot and as a pair of Boss Chicks! Ha I love her look as she came with these 2 toned jeans also form the Gabriell Union collection along with these soft camel color booties! Let’s not forget her patrol purse that is to die for! Shop her look on her blog!
My next 3 blogger sisters decided to pair their looks with skirts. but first lets take a look at Mary’s outfit. Can I say Hot fire. This looks says fierce, classy and hot fire with those red booties! Do I need to even break down this look.. Love how she paired this simple T with such a classic sellout wrap skirt also from the Gabrielle Union Collection. To top this look off she added just the right pop of color “red” to finish off this look. Head on over to Mary’s blog to shop her look.
Reyni look is giving us… When Gabby meet’s Eva. She fixed New York & Company’s top designers collections to create this amazing look. Im totally loving the classic denim peplum skirt that gives the perfect silhouette to this T-shirt. Reni went with a longline blazer vest, heels and a floral bag to kick this look up a notch! Shop her look o her blog!
wrapping this collaboration up with Lydia’s dynamite royal or is this cobalt blue skirt form the Gabrielle Union collection adds the perfect punch to the t-shirt. This skirt is another classic style as it elongates Lydia’s legs and accentuates her curves. She did an awesome job with her accessories to top this look off!! Shop Lydia’s look on her blog!
I love my bloggers sisters. Each are so unique and I absolutely love each of their styles. Which one is your favorite. make sure to shop everyone looks with the links I left above. Xo Happy Fashion Divas!
I mean’t to post details on my engagement photo dress before my wedding.. However as everyone knows things can get a bit crazy while planning and executing a wedding.. let’s jump into the long overdue details of this look.
I love the look of lace.. hence I guess I was playing off the overall look and feel of my weddings because my wedding dress just happened to be lace as well. This lovely fit and flare black lace dress comes from Venus. Venus? not Venus Williams (lol) check out their website they have cute comfortable, sexy clothes and bathing suits.. you might just find something you like! This dress comes with a champagne undertone decked out with a small train.. ladies this dress is definite show stopper! I wore this on a dinner date with my superhero (my husband) and i was stopped more than 3 times! I kept my shoes simple with a closed toe faux sued tie up heels.
This dress is perfect for a hot date night.. red carpet event or of course for a stunning photo shoot.
Get The Look:
Follow Emanees Closet
|Emanee's Closet on How To Style – Basic Ess…|
|Andika Juu on How To Style – Basic Ess…|
|Emanee's Closet on Mented Cosmetics|
|Dani Smith on Mented Cosmetics|
|Deonna on GOD IS DOPE|
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- January 2016
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- October 2014