Hey Divas are you done Christmas shopping? Well I sure am. I like to get it done out of the way. So Now all I am doing is finishing up wrapping all the goodies. But for you last minute shoppers I have some cute ideas that affordable from Versona. I have featured Versona on the blog before however they sent me a gift card to snag some goodies to share with you lovely ladies. If you haven’t been to a Versona near you, you must go they have everything a fashionista can dream of, including accessories and great gifts, such a mugs, coin purses, socks, jewelry, scarfs, notebooks and more.
If you know me I love sweaters! and sweaters are the perfect gift for anyone. Currently sweaters are on sale at just about every store. However this lovely stripe sweater is on sale for only $22. This sweater has quarter length sleeves and it s lightweight knit material. This is perfect for layer under a thick coat like I have paired with it. Theres s o many colors in this sweater that I chose to pair a shearling grey moto jacket, my favorite NY&CO jeans and my Justfab shearling boots. I topped this look off with a cable knit hat from hobby lobby. Thats right hobby lobby even has accessories. Don’t sleep on it.
Next up Knitted hats! Thats right I go no where without a knitted hat! My ears are sensitive to the cold air, and I often get ear aches which can be super painful. So I tend to always have my ears covered in the winter.. Which to means equals cute head wear! So I was immediately drawn to these super cute metallic knitted hats. let’s be a real when was the first and last time you saw metallic knitted hats? mm never, nada, no lol at least I haven’t.. So I had to snag these and this cute colorful blue knotted knitted hat. Accessories like this make great gift ideas! don’t you think so?
My final purchases consisted of these lovely leather burgundy paper bag high waisted pants. whew what a tongue twister. These beauties are on sale for only $14! Say what yes only $14. These can only be found in store but I have left a link to an alternative style to pair with this look. I paired these pants with a fitted pink sweater and topped it off with this loop ling line vest. Ladies this vest is brand new so find it in stores! But wait I didn’t stop there I figured the copper knitted hat would at a pop so I decided that my metallic rose gold oxfords would complete this look!
All of these items can be found online or in store.. Add these items to your holiday wish list or start giving from Versona!
Xo Happy Holidays!
Divas I’m serving you 5 fab tips for your date night. let’s dive right in.
- Location: knowing where you are going is key. If it’s a surprise try to play it safe and pick an outfit that is not to casual and not to dressy. However my family and friends always say I am over the top.. and I must admit, I can be at times but at least I stay true to myself. I always usually dress fancy when going out.
- Good under garments: I am flat chested.. that’s no secret.. I am def apart of the itty-bitty-titty committee but that does NOT stop me from wearing a good supportive bra. Yes supportive because I have to fake it till I make it :). Panties matter too. If you are not a thong girl you can always find seamless underwear at Victoria Secret, Macy’s, Dillards or even TJMAXX. I repeat do not..do not wear form fitting clothes and have your pantie line showing. That’s a complete no no.
- Dress for your body type: If this is a date with a special someone. you want to put your best foot forward. I say this because we all want to be respected and love for who we are on the inside.. not the outside. treat yourself with respect first by dressing appropriately to your size.
- Hair & Makeup:
- Hair: Yes this matters. Most women know this. However I allow the clothes to speak to me and dictate weather I wear my hair up, down, bun, or curly. usually sleek looks like a good body wave or a bun look good for date nights. but you be the one to choose. (Let me know if you would like for me to post date night hairstyles)
- Makeup: I am not one to totally speak on makeup as I barely wear any. However I like to believe less is more.. Show your inner beauty and let the makeup accentuate what you already have.
- Shoes: I like to find shoes that will add color or a pattern to my outfit. There are so many varieties out to today to fit your specific style and foot needs. Try JustFab who even carry wide width. DSW is my next favorite one stop shop.
- Jewelry : Depending if you are dressing fancy or casual, simple hoops, or diamond drop studs are always staple jewelry pieces for me. I always like to have a single solitaire diamond necklace and a bracelet to spice things up. Macy’s, Charming Charlie, or even New York and Company always have great deals on fashion statement jewelry.
- Purse: Make sure your purse is big but cute enough to hold these essentials: lipstick or lip balm, tissue, phone, wallet, keys, travel perfume, gum or mint, touch up makeup and some cash.
- Cover up: depending on what season it is.. don’t be afraid to carry a light sweater or a cute leather jacket just in case it gets cold.
What are some of your favorite date night tips?
xo happy fashion divas.
Get The Look:
Dress | Clutch (similar)| Heels (Name: Lena-similar)
Let’s kick off this weekend in style. Wide leg pants and simple shirts are trending right now.
Why wear wide leg pants?
- The make you looks slim and tall
- Great for all seasons – you can always layer them with tights underneath.
- High-waisted will cover any food babies or unwanted belly fat you may have.
How to wear wide leg pants
- With a simple t-shirt tucked in
- a crop top of your choice
- A blouse of your choice – this can be sleeveless, off the shoulder, bell sleeve what every your fashion sense is tell you to do!
- Because I am short I usually wear heels with mine, however this is optional.
- Try sneakers for a more casual look or even a low wedge sandal.
- Don’t for get to add an accessory of your choice. This can be a hat, sunglasses, purse or any jewelry.
Have fun with this still this spring a summer and let me know how you wear your wide leg pants.
For my look I purchases this entire outfit for $35. My pants and flower lace top are from TJMaxx. Shoes of course are from Justfab and my $4 hat and purse are from Charming Charlie. Below are some similar options.
Xo Happy Fashion Divas.
Get The Look:
New York & Company
Growing up in the inner city of San Diego California, I was not exposed to all of the many arts, high society clubs, luxury cars and many other things. I wouldn’t say I was raised in the ghetto. However my parents did the best they could. Well we did have the biggest house on the block and many people thought we were rich. Rich in money? No! But rich in style yes.. Both of my parents new how to dress and instilled that in my brothers and sisters. My mother would always tell me “Always dress to impress, you never know who you will met.” I intend to always dress my best.
Flashing into present day my husband was raised the same way however was exposed to luxury in many different ways. However we have the same mindset although we come form different locations and background! It amazing how you can meet someone who is just like you! My husband is an Aerospace Engineer, who loves all things, trains, plane and automobiles. He is a natural for tech gadgets and things that go fast. Totally opposite of me.
We were recently invited to the Bentley Reveal party of the all new Bentley Continental GT (Grand Touring). Let me give this car a moment of silence… Okay so when you think of Bentley you think of high class, fancy, red carpet right? Well I at least do and so does my husband. We didn’t know who we would meet let alone network with.. I of course dressed us both and figured, lace, and suede always look rich.
My outfit is from Dillards. this is one of the dresses i purchased during the New Year’s sale. I snag this beauty for more than a bargain! Te detailing on this dress is exquisite as it actually fades to different shade of burgundy. There’s a nice lining underneath that stops right at the knee leaving the rest of the lace see-thru. I paired this lace Antonio Melani dress with my burgundy suede JustFab heels. My husband was fitted in a matching burgundy blazer and black lapel.. fitted black slack pants and “custom” made shoes.. okay they are not custom made but the way they match this blazer one would think so.
For any car lovers out there check out the full Bentley Continental GT technical review form my husband Ben Wayne . Enjoy!
How has your past shaped your present? Are you more than grateful for thing your parents taught you even if you had access to luxury things in life? I am more than appreciative for what I did, didn’t and now have.
XO Happy Fashion Divas.
Get The Look:
What are you wearing for New years? Jean’s and a cute top? A long formal dress? Skirt with a lace body suit? There are endless options for news years to satisfy your fashion buds. First off let me say that this year has been crazy, exciting, emotional all wrapped up in one year! My head swimming with new ideas for 2018 and I have been trying to figure out which one to execute first! This will be my last post of 2017. thank you to my followers and even if you have stopped by to say hi and to snag some inspiration. I really appreciate you.
Among the many blessings from this year, my favorite clothing store New York and Company re-posted my photo for Black Friday. From there they granted me with any fashion bloggers wish! A $200 to purchase clothes form their store! They sent me this cute holiday card that said thank you for being a loyal customer and fashion blogger xo happy holidays (this is summed up) I am beyond grateful for this opportunity and I can’t wait to share my entire haul with you all! So just a heads up the next posts are sponsored!
This gorgeous sparkling sequined velvet body-con mock neck dress is from NY&company. the material is has stretch to it, it is lined and will hug your curves or make the illusion of curves! This dress is perfect for the holidays as it’s just even pop and sexy all in one. Once I purchased this dress I knew exactly what shoes to pair with this dress. I hit up my bff JustFab for these gorgeous strappy velvet heels. Ladies these shoes come in a variety of colors. I opted for the wide with since pointed heels often hurt my “wide” feet. the heel height is 3 1/2 which is the perfect height for a party. This cute little cross body bag is big enough to carry everything you need for new years.
Since it’s so cold here in Georgia my two toned fur coat is the perfect match! Faux fur coats are such a hit this winter… well let’s just say they never go out of style.
So what are you wearing to bring in 2018? Happy Fashion Divas.
HAPPY NEW YEAR’s and may God continue blessing you in 2018.
Get The Look:
Dress|Shoes (Name: Georgya Pump)|Bag (Name: talon)|
Lately I have been extremely tired with no energy.. hence maybe because I have not had a vacation this year.. However my honeymoon is around the corner.. whoo hoo.. with that being said.. I am staying motivated with easy and comfortable outfits that easily make a statement!
I am totally digging palazzo pants and prints this summer. I secretly wish I had more.. However these lovely high waisted burgundy stripe pants will easily make you the center of attention! These pants are long, thick (tin enough for summer) and comfortable. I pulled an easy button up sleeves blouse and tucked in, not taking away form the delicate detailing got the pants.
For my accessories my heels I have had for years.. My bag is from JustFab and her name is Talon. She matched perfectly with this outfit. The quilted detailing, the half chain strap and let me not mention that she is structered and has a ton of space to hold all of your goodies! She also comes in a variety of colors (lavender, burgundy, black, slate blue and charcoal). I topped this look off with a simple white and brown hat to give it that extra class. Bam thats it. Simple and classy. This look makes great for work.. dinner or a night out on the town! How do you wear you palazzo pants?
Xo Happy Fashion Divas
Get The Look: