Hi divas, it’s almost the weekend which means Mother’s Day! Are any of you planning something special for your mom, aunt’s, second moms.. or anyone in your life that is a mom to you? I have something special up my sleeve for the blog.. catch me in a few days so you can see what it is.
Until then I am bringing sexy back.. for some reason I have that Justin Timberlake song in my head. I kinda needed to get that out of my system. But yes it’s been a while since I brought you a grown and sexy look and I thought this dress was perfect! Form the Eva Longoria line, this body-con stretchy form fitting strip dress is amazing! it hugs all the right curves and the pattern makes the perfect statement. Look at the front pattern compared to the back, it’s that awesome!
Pairing this one of a kind dress with pops of yellow did the trick. Wearing my favorite yellow pumps from JustFab along with my yellow bag from Charming Charlie tops off this outfit..
How are you bringing sexy back? or maybe sexy never left 🙂
xo happy fashion divas.
Dress |Heels (similar)|
Divas I’m serving you 5 fab tips for your date night. let’s dive right in.
- Location: knowing where you are going is key. If it’s a surprise try to play it safe and pick an outfit that is not to casual and not to dressy. However my family and friends always say I am over the top.. and I must admit, I can be at times but at least I stay true to myself. I always usually dress fancy when going out.
- Good under garments: I am flat chested.. that’s no secret.. I am def apart of the itty-bitty-titty committee but that does NOT stop me from wearing a good supportive bra. Yes supportive because I have to fake it till I make it :). Panties matter too. If you are not a thong girl you can always find seamless underwear at Victoria Secret, Macy’s, Dillards or even TJMAXX. I repeat do not..do not wear form fitting clothes and have your pantie line showing. That’s a complete no no.
- Dress for your body type: If this is a date with a special someone. you want to put your best foot forward. I say this because we all want to be respected and love for who we are on the inside.. not the outside. treat yourself with respect first by dressing appropriately to your size.
- Hair & Makeup:
- Hair: Yes this matters. Most women know this. However I allow the clothes to speak to me and dictate weather I wear my hair up, down, bun, or curly. usually sleek looks like a good body wave or a bun look good for date nights. but you be the one to choose. (Let me know if you would like for me to post date night hairstyles)
- Makeup: I am not one to totally speak on makeup as I barely wear any. However I like to believe less is more.. Show your inner beauty and let the makeup accentuate what you already have.
- Shoes: I like to find shoes that will add color or a pattern to my outfit. There are so many varieties out to today to fit your specific style and foot needs. Try JustFab who even carry wide width. DSW is my next favorite one stop shop.
- Jewelry : Depending if you are dressing fancy or casual, simple hoops, or diamond drop studs are always staple jewelry pieces for me. I always like to have a single solitaire diamond necklace and a bracelet to spice things up. Macy’s, Charming Charlie, or even New York and Company always have great deals on fashion statement jewelry.
- Purse: Make sure your purse is big but cute enough to hold these essentials: lipstick or lip balm, tissue, phone, wallet, keys, travel perfume, gum or mint, touch up makeup and some cash.
- Cover up: depending on what season it is.. don’t be afraid to carry a light sweater or a cute leather jacket just in case it gets cold.
What are some of your favorite date night tips?
xo happy fashion divas.
Get The Look:
Dress | Clutch (similar)| Heels (Name: Lena-similar)
What are you wearing for New years? Jean’s and a cute top? A long formal dress? Skirt with a lace body suit? There are endless options for news years to satisfy your fashion buds. First off let me say that this year has been crazy, exciting, emotional all wrapped up in one year! My head swimming with new ideas for 2018 and I have been trying to figure out which one to execute first! This will be my last post of 2017. thank you to my followers and even if you have stopped by to say hi and to snag some inspiration. I really appreciate you.
Among the many blessings from this year, my favorite clothing store New York and Company re-posted my photo for Black Friday. From there they granted me with any fashion bloggers wish! A $200 to purchase clothes form their store! They sent me this cute holiday card that said thank you for being a loyal customer and fashion blogger xo happy holidays (this is summed up) I am beyond grateful for this opportunity and I can’t wait to share my entire haul with you all! So just a heads up the next posts are sponsored!
This gorgeous sparkling sequined velvet body-con mock neck dress is from NY&company. the material is has stretch to it, it is lined and will hug your curves or make the illusion of curves! This dress is perfect for the holidays as it’s just even pop and sexy all in one. Once I purchased this dress I knew exactly what shoes to pair with this dress. I hit up my bff JustFab for these gorgeous strappy velvet heels. Ladies these shoes come in a variety of colors. I opted for the wide with since pointed heels often hurt my “wide” feet. the heel height is 3 1/2 which is the perfect height for a party. This cute little cross body bag is big enough to carry everything you need for new years.
Since it’s so cold here in Georgia my two toned fur coat is the perfect match! Faux fur coats are such a hit this winter… well let’s just say they never go out of style.
So what are you wearing to bring in 2018? Happy Fashion Divas.
HAPPY NEW YEAR’s and may God continue blessing you in 2018.
Get The Look:
Dress|Shoes (Name: Georgya Pump)|Bag (Name: talon)|
This one will be a quick blog as I hope everyone is enjoying Christmas Eve with family and friends. I am more than excited for the holidays this year as it’s my first Christmas as Mrs. Laremont, a wife and as a married couple! Let’s dive right into what I’m wearing for the Holidays.
Well I think we all know I had to be fly in my girl Eva Mendes. It wouldn’t be a holiday blog without Eva or New York and Company! Eva just recently dropper her fabulous winter collection and this outfit is one of them. starting from this gorgeous lace bodysuit with a chiffon wrap front blouse. Ladies I absolutely love this blouse. It is gorgeous sexy and sophisticated all at the same time. I paired this blouse with the matching red rose contrast black skirt that flares out. I love skirts like this, as it gives my petite frame a shape!
For my accessories I chose these black polka dot stockings from Nordstroms, my JustFab lace up heels and of course a fur coat to keep warm. That’s it! this outfit makes for the perfect holiday party, date night look!
Let’s not forget the real meaning of Christmas!
“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” Luke 2: 11-14
xox Happy Holidays Divas
I mean’t to post details on my engagement photo dress before my wedding.. However as everyone knows things can get a bit crazy while planning and executing a wedding.. let’s jump into the long overdue details of this look.
I love the look of lace.. hence I guess I was playing off the overall look and feel of my weddings because my wedding dress just happened to be lace as well. This lovely fit and flare black lace dress comes from Venus. Venus? not Venus Williams (lol) check out their website they have cute comfortable, sexy clothes and bathing suits.. you might just find something you like! This dress comes with a champagne undertone decked out with a small train.. ladies this dress is definite show stopper! I wore this on a dinner date with my superhero (my husband) and i was stopped more than 3 times! I kept my shoes simple with a closed toe faux sued tie up heels.
This dress is perfect for a hot date night.. red carpet event or of course for a stunning photo shoot.
Get The Look:
Lace Dress | Shoes