Don’t you just love a good jumpsuit that make waking up and looking good easy? First of all since I am petite I love finding pieces that will make me look like I have a little bit more than what I actually have 😉
This jacquard tribal print jumpsuit from TJMaxx is perfect for a weekend look. I love the sweetheart neckline, with the straps and of course it has pockets!! I paired this look with a black straw sun hat hauls from H&M. To top this look off I decided to bedazzle the foot work with these lace up tribal inspired sandals… can you guess from where..JustFab!
Enjoy the kick off to this long holiday weekend.
Are you work ready? Well here’s some work wear inspiration from H&M. H&M has been having some fabulous sales lately and I couldn’t help but purchase some of their professional classic blazers for work. Blazers are a key essential part of your wardrobe. Blazers can be dressed up or down for a walk in the city to a professional business meeting. Versatile pieces are great to have in your closet. Let’s plunge into the goodness..
Blue & White Piping Blazer
This navy blue blazer is tried with white piping making it a perfect tailored fit. This blazer will pull you in and accentuate all your cures in the right places. The blazer is so well made its lined and also has zippers on the sleeves and both front pockets. I absolutely adore the white piping the back panel of the blazer giving the tailored fitted look. This is a must have in your closet. I purchases this beauty for only $15.00. This Blazer can only be found in stores! I know for a fact they have a white blazer with black piping.
Peplum Blazer (Similar)
Ladies this white speckled black peplum blazer can also be work as a quarter length sweater. That is right talking about 2 for one. The blazer is form-fitting and is light weight but thick enough to be worn in the spring or the first of fall season. This can be paired with color slacks, skirts, crop pants or can even be dressed down with a pair of dress jeans. I purchased this sweet peplum blazer for $20.00
This blazer screams the 3 C’s “Classic”, “Classy” and “Couture”! Yes divas this is must have to be work ready. The fabric is thick but had a bit of a shiny tinge making it pop when the sun hits it. The lapel and cuffs are outlines in a feathered fringe giving it a classy but fierce look. This Blazer is ranked as a power Blazer! Originally retailed for $60.oo I purchased this beauty for $30.00.
So this blazer can fall into the great debate category. Is this a blazer or jacket? I love how this piece can be worn as a jacket or as a blazer. I decided that it’s a great versatile piece and that I could make it work in the work place.. what do you think? This jacket is thick linen lined with suede giving it an edging but professional look. Because this color is so light and neutral I decided to pair it with a deeply skirt and snake print heels. This rough soft jacket was purchased for only $20.00. Super steal.
Be inspired and Look fierce at work! Happy Shopping Divas!
Youtube: Emanee’s Closet
Just thought I would let you in on some of the top fashion trends for summer 2015. So this years trends have been inspired by the age of the seventies with a bohemian flare. This summer I have been able to find true trend bargains. Let’s dive right into these hot sizzling summer trends.
#1 Trend Kimono
From long A-line to sexy high low kimonos are definitely a show stopper for the summer. usually they are chiffon material either trimmed with fringe or lace. These pretty light weight cardigans can be found in most department stores. Used as a topper over crop tops, blouses, jumpers and rompers you are sure to look in style with one of these!
Paisley Asymmetrical hem Kimono: Found at Macy’s
So if you didn’t know Denim everything is back! jeans are not just the it from jumpers, dresses, shirts, shorts, skirts and the new boyfriend jean. Ladies this trend is hot and sizzling. These denim pieces can be mixed and matched for decades to come! here are some cute looks for you.
Denim Crop top found at Forever21
#3 Trend The Jumpsuit
From aviator, to technician are all inspirations for designers. The all in one jumpsuit has been a super hit. This look is very versatile as it can be dressed up or down for a hot summer day to suited and booted for the work place. Take your pick of a long pants jumpsuit to a short romper.
Textured Jumpsuit: Found at H&M
Lounge Strapless Romper : Found at NY & Company
Ladies I encourage you to try out some of these sizzling summer trends. I will upload some of my summer trend looks. So share with me yours!
YouTube: Emanees Closet
I just had to inform you of these great summer sales at some of my favorite stores!!! This is the time to rack up on your favorite summer items! Some of the items at starting at $5.99, don’t miss out on these great deals!!! So lets dive into the goodness.
- H&M is have an amazing 60% off all clearance items!!! From dresses to shoes and accessories. If you need a cute summer top or dress H&M is the pace to shop! If you are looking for career wear items definitely check out this sale you won’t be disappointed!! H&M is also offering free shipping on orders over $50 use code 3039.
- Forever 21: So most of Forever 21’s items are usually pretty cheap. However the way to shop online is to shop the sale and clearance items + Free shipping!! Well Forever 21 is doing just that. Today’s sale is 30% off of sale items + Free shipping. I promise you won’t be disappointed with shopping their sale items. Forever 21 is another great store for those flirty floral, the 2 piece sets, crop tops, maxi dress and $1.99 basic Tee’s. Don’t miss out on this great sale!
- New York & Company: Calling all my classy Divas. I absolutely love this store. The trick to shopping at NY&Co is when they are having an awesome sale like now. They are have a 50% off sale on all of their departments including their petite section. NY&Co gears more towards the career women but also has flavor-full basics!
- Bath & Body Works: Ladies if you missed the semi annual sale don’t worry… Here’s another great deal!!! Lotions, body mist, and bubble bath are now marked down to $3.50 plus a $10 off $40 coupon. Use code SALEFUN. Don’t wait the sale ENDS TODAY!
I hope these sale Tips help with your Summer Shopping!!!!
Happy Shopping Divas stay Cool!
Today in Emanees Closet is this simple day look, that can be worn around the town or to work. Because its so hot I felt like adding pops of color that would make me glow! So lets dive right into the goodness.
Hot Pink Blouse: I purchased this pretty pink blouse at Ross. Divas I am telling you I used to not like Ross but it’s my new best friend. So I tried it and low an behold Boom Bang.. I was in Fashion heaven!! But back to this Cherry Hot pink Blouse I purchased this item for $8.99 it is a light weight material that is a bit sheer. I recommend wearing a camisole or some sort of light weight tank underneath. Like said we are Classy not Trashy! there is a small slit in the back that add a bit of flare to this blouse.
Pants: The pants are from H&M I purchased the pants for $30.00 in the career section. Divas this pants fit my like capow! The are light weight cotton material and are true to size! H&M clothing does fit small just keep that in mind! There is a bit of a flare on the bottom of the pants that allow you to pair these with flats, sandals and heels. There is a side zipper along with a belt claps that hides the zipper. I just love these for the summer!
Shoes: Divas I absolutely Love these shoes! These heels are from JUSTFAB! If you haven’t heard of JustFab please go and check out their site! I purchased these heels for $19.99 during a sale. Their items are usually 39.95. Check on their website for the 4th of July sale! I am sure they will have another awesome sale. The heel height is 4″ and is very comfortable. It has an ankle strap that is adjustable along with two front straps. I love this shoes because it have reds, greens, yellows, blues, purple and pink all mixed in. It allows me to wear any solid color while the shoe adds that pop of color to the whole outfit
- Purse: The purse was purchased from Charming Charlie on clearance for $14.99. This purse can still be founding stores and online. They have actually made this purse in more colors. It comes with a strap that can turn the bag into a side satchel. The inside is big enough for your wallet, phone, lipstick and a pair of sunglass. I love the small little locket detail on the front of the bag. this bag is light weight and great for summer looks. Charming Charlie Purse
- Shades & Watch
- The shades were purchased form Ross for $4.99 they are jones of New York. I love big retro 70 inspired sunglass. You can find this style of sunglass just about anywhere. But if they break I don’t eel so bad because I got them for a bargain.
- Watch: This rose gold watch was purchased from Charming Charlie for $18.99. I adore rose gold jewelry. It matched great with my skin tone, and because I’m such a girly girl I love the hint of pink it has. This math can still be found their website. or in stores. Rose Gold Watch : Similar
Divas its to hot to be in Black! So out on some color and let your inner Diva Shine!!! Let me know what you think about this outfit! Please Follow like and subscribe.
Youtube: Emanees Closet
Happy Shopping Divas!
Follow Emanees Closet
|Emanee's Closet on How To Style – Basic Ess…|
|Andika Juu on How To Style – Basic Ess…|
|Emanee's Closet on Mented Cosmetics|
|Dani Smith on Mented Cosmetics|
|Deonna on GOD IS DOPE|
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- January 2016
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- October 2014