Hi Divas I have met a small goal of mine. Which was to obtain 1,000 followers by the end of the year. Well it’s October and I met my goal! Thank you to all of my followers on instagram. If you are not following me you can do so here!I thought today would be a good day since it was Monday to do a Monday motive segment on the blog and of course feature some fashion inspiration!
Speaking of goals, January will make a full year that I have been blogging consistently, and let me tell you I have learned so much. To my loyal followers, you would know that I first started off on YouTube doing fashion and hair videos. But I found that I just wasn’t loyal to making videos and shooting my fashion and writing about it came more naturally to me. Don’t get me wrong I am a natural in front of the camera… I think 🙂 But blogging just seemed more fruitful. I could just be transparent and physically type out my thoughts to all fo you. Like I said before it has been a journey getting to where I am at now, and I have so much further to go! I am actually just getting started.
I have a few questions for you.
- What are some of your goals?
- Have you started trying to meet your goals
- What are your passions
- What drives you?
Try to seriously think about this questions and reflect on them. Are you in a snail mode or a rabbit mode? Are you truly doing all that you can right now. Let em be honest I am not. I can be doing so much more. Don’t get me wrong I am not lazy but I am definitely a go getter and I am my own worse critic. But lately I just want it all and more!
So today I want you to write down your thought and put a plan of action together and start working towards those goals. Remember to stop saying I can’t.. or I don’t have time, we make time for what we want! don’t forget when you are doing great things do it in style!
For todays look I kept it super simple in red. I totally into red right now and just fyi these red boots will be appearing not eh blog several times! My beret and sweater is from SHEIN. I am so into berets as I mentioned previously on my blog and they are a must have this fall and winter! The sweater is a light knit that hits right at the waist but it complement the red and black stripe on jeans from NY & Company. Yaull should know where my booties are from.. of course JustFab. Thats it simple and chic. Have a wonderful eek Divas! make it count.
Get The Look:
Beret | Sweater | Jeans | Booties
This has been long overdue. I have finally decided to add a lifestyle portion to my blog with style of course! I wanted to incorporate this section to challenge myself and to share my real life journey with you. I do to have challenges and although some of my pictures maybe nice, I have struggles just like everyone else. There will be a few sub categories that you will be able to choose form.
- Get Lifted: Here I will be discussing motivation, inspiration quotes to get you lifted. I and my husband are very religious and love doing bible study, doing a morning daily devotional. However life happens and sometimes we let “stuff” get in the way. I figured this would be a good way for me to share with you as well holding myself accountable of reading the word and making sure I doing my part to society as being a loyal Christian! So “Get Lifted” with me
- Food For The Soul: This is all thing food. Some of my favorite restaurants, recipes, what I am currently craving..healthy things of course :).
- Work It Out: Will be my most challenging section of all. As I have never ever truly had to “work out” working out for me equated to losing weight which was always a fear of mine. However as I get older and wiser..i know i need to workout to always be healthy. I will go into more detail about what it means to be a skinny girl and working out.
- Emanee Hair Trendz: If you have been following me for a while, you would know I use to have this section o my blog and then I removed it. Well guess what it’s back!I love anything hair! from, braids, blowouts, twist outs, sew in, natural hair, permed hair.. trending hair products you name it I love it. I will e sharing some helpful hair tips. Most of these tips and tricks anyone can use.
Come along with me on this journey as you will view my life in style.
xo happy life divas.
It’s Friyay, I am starting to learn not to live for Friday or the weekend but to live for each day and make it count. Life can be so much more enjoyable that way. Because I am living in color this summer I thought this super chill but colorful outfit is perfect for a Friday or weekend look.
I found this cotton grey tassel dress form Versona. Versona is a women’s boutique store that has trendy pieces, accessories, shoes, and much much more. If there is not one in your area they have an online store. Tassels and embroidery are trending right now and I couldn’t pass up this cute little number. It’s thick which is great for all seasons. I scored this dress for $24. Oh and let’s not forget it has pockets. Don’t you just love a dress with pockets? I sure do.
This piece didn’t need much jazzing up but you know me, I just had too. I used my Victoria secret tote bag as my purse along with these neon yellow booties from GoJane. To top this look off off I wore my white cat eye sunnies form Ross.
That’s it super easy and cute. What are your weekend plans?
Find this dress in stores and other cute dresses on at Versona.