It’s finally Friday Jr.! Have you ever looked on Pintrest and you see these glamorous bloggers in their cute skinny pants, simple blouse and heels? have you ever tried a look that and couldn’t master it? Well here is a simple way to do just that!
First you need to figure out what color you are in the mood for.. and if you do not have a wide range of color selections your closet, no worries pull out your best pair of jeans! In this case I chose my black skinny stretch jeans from NY & Company. The next step is to pick out a blouse or even a sweater, whichever is more appropriate for your climate. Since Georgia is currently transitioning to spring early I opted for my favorite animal print blouse. I love to be warm and since I work in an office I wanted to drape this look with royalty shall I say.. I fell like a million buck in this green velvet blazer that hails from Dillard’s! Now you already know what are the odds of finding green velvet? Very odd! But JustFab came through on these lovely velvet green pumps. Depending on your style you can wear heels, flats or boots depending on what best fits your personality for that day. It’s as simple as that. outfits made easy!
xo happy fashion Divas.
I am totally loving fun colors fixed with leather this winter.. Did I say winter? Yes with the cold and warm days here in Georgia I am able to enjoy a sneak peek of my spring wardrobe.
This sun burst tunic blouse is an old but staple in my closet from Express. It’s perfect for those days that you wan tot add color and look sophisticated but cute! Faux Leather has been the trend for the past 2 seasons now.. and I so hope it doesn’t die just yet! I am loving these Tjmaxx Faux leather pants it gives me and 80’s vibe! but who would have ever known that faux leather pants make you feel like star power in the morning!
Can anyone guess where my block heels are from..?? sshh JustFab. These heels I just had to have, this is one of my favorite pair of shoes. From the jazzy print.. to the colors and stripes. Need I say anymore? Have fun with mixing different fabrics and prints.. xo Happy Fashion Divas
Get The Look:
Blouse| Pants | Heels
I just had to inform you of these great summer sales at some of my favorite stores!!! This is the time to rack up on your favorite summer items! Some of the items at starting at $5.99, don’t miss out on these great deals!!! So lets dive into the goodness.
- H&M is have an amazing 60% off all clearance items!!! From dresses to shoes and accessories. If you need a cute summer top or dress H&M is the pace to shop! If you are looking for career wear items definitely check out this sale you won’t be disappointed!! H&M is also offering free shipping on orders over $50 use code 3039.
- Forever 21: So most of Forever 21’s items are usually pretty cheap. However the way to shop online is to shop the sale and clearance items + Free shipping!! Well Forever 21 is doing just that. Today’s sale is 30% off of sale items + Free shipping. I promise you won’t be disappointed with shopping their sale items. Forever 21 is another great store for those flirty floral, the 2 piece sets, crop tops, maxi dress and $1.99 basic Tee’s. Don’t miss out on this great sale!
- New York & Company: Calling all my classy Divas. I absolutely love this store. The trick to shopping at NY&Co is when they are having an awesome sale like now. They are have a 50% off sale on all of their departments including their petite section. NY&Co gears more towards the career women but also has flavor-full basics!
- Bath & Body Works: Ladies if you missed the semi annual sale don’t worry… Here’s another great deal!!! Lotions, body mist, and bubble bath are now marked down to $3.50 plus a $10 off $40 coupon. Use code SALEFUN. Don’t wait the sale ENDS TODAY!
I hope these sale Tips help with your Summer Shopping!!!!
Happy Shopping Divas stay Cool!
Today in Emanees Closet is this simple day look, that can be worn around the town or to work. Because its so hot I felt like adding pops of color that would make me glow! So lets dive right into the goodness.
Hot Pink Blouse: I purchased this pretty pink blouse at Ross. Divas I am telling you I used to not like Ross but it’s my new best friend. So I tried it and low an behold Boom Bang.. I was in Fashion heaven!! But back to this Cherry Hot pink Blouse I purchased this item for $8.99 it is a light weight material that is a bit sheer. I recommend wearing a camisole or some sort of light weight tank underneath. Like said we are Classy not Trashy! there is a small slit in the back that add a bit of flare to this blouse.
Pants: The pants are from H&M I purchased the pants for $30.00 in the career section. Divas this pants fit my like capow! The are light weight cotton material and are true to size! H&M clothing does fit small just keep that in mind! There is a bit of a flare on the bottom of the pants that allow you to pair these with flats, sandals and heels. There is a side zipper along with a belt claps that hides the zipper. I just love these for the summer!
Shoes: Divas I absolutely Love these shoes! These heels are from JUSTFAB! If you haven’t heard of JustFab please go and check out their site! I purchased these heels for $19.99 during a sale. Their items are usually 39.95. Check on their website for the 4th of July sale! I am sure they will have another awesome sale. The heel height is 4″ and is very comfortable. It has an ankle strap that is adjustable along with two front straps. I love this shoes because it have reds, greens, yellows, blues, purple and pink all mixed in. It allows me to wear any solid color while the shoe adds that pop of color to the whole outfit
- Purse: The purse was purchased from Charming Charlie on clearance for $14.99. This purse can still be founding stores and online. They have actually made this purse in more colors. It comes with a strap that can turn the bag into a side satchel. The inside is big enough for your wallet, phone, lipstick and a pair of sunglass. I love the small little locket detail on the front of the bag. this bag is light weight and great for summer looks. Charming Charlie Purse
- Shades & Watch
- The shades were purchased form Ross for $4.99 they are jones of New York. I love big retro 70 inspired sunglass. You can find this style of sunglass just about anywhere. But if they break I don’t eel so bad because I got them for a bargain.
- Watch: This rose gold watch was purchased from Charming Charlie for $18.99. I adore rose gold jewelry. It matched great with my skin tone, and because I’m such a girly girl I love the hint of pink it has. This math can still be found their website. or in stores. Rose Gold Watch : Similar
Divas its to hot to be in Black! So out on some color and let your inner Diva Shine!!! Let me know what you think about this outfit! Please Follow like and subscribe.
Youtube: Emanees Closet
Happy Shopping Divas!