You made it loves to Friday! I told myself I was going to stop living for Friday’s ad the weekend and enjoy each day as they come. Well I am still happy, no rain just sunshine.. I am in desperate need of a beach, lemonade a good sun bath so I can look like a toasted Almond lol.
Okay so let’s get right into this look. I have been working on my weekend chill vibes look, as I have so many professional clothing.. but I am doing better… I think? This 2 piece short outfit is from Shein. Shein is becoming one of my alternative favorite online boutique to snag cute little outfits like this. It’s cheap and gets you through. This outfit also comes in white floral and is under $20.
I decided to pair this outfit with hot pink. It just needed a pop of color, and hot pink did the trick. From my old but goodie Coach flats to my hot pink headwrap, my light pink Betsey Johnson sunnies top this look off.
How do you take simple outfits and make them pop? XO happy Fashion Divas.
Get The Look:
2 Piece Shorts Set | Flats
Hey Divas.. It’s Monday again and I am sure that some of you are dreading to head back to work.. Well turn that frown upside down and dive into this fresh summer look. Me and Alexis my fashionista blogger friend decided to team up and collaborate. We decided to wear an off the shoulder shirt and add our own style to it.
My outfit Consist of this blue and white stripped off the shoulder shirt from from NY&CO it’s so not new but I still love it! A white pair of Old Navy Shorts can go a long way.. if you didn’t know Old Navy has a great summer $10 sales on Shorts.. Don’t sleep on it. I topped this look off with my green tote scalloped bag form Charming Charlie and my fun tropical tie up shoes from JustFab.. And yes yes I know some of you are so afraid to pair 2 prints together. If you want to know the secret to matching prints leave a comment below or on my instagram
Now for Some Cincinnati Sass Fashion
I love her style so fresh and so stylish.. Must I say she’s a collage student ad I am not quiet sure I can say I had this much style in my wardrobe when I was in college. Please make sure to go and check out all the fun details about her outfit and more on her blog and Instagram!
Xo Happy Fashion Divas!
Are you feeling a little bohemian, with African flare. Well lets take a flashback to the 70’s and let me show you how to Shag it out!!! Lets Dive into the goodness.
This classic Daishiki was given imported from my hometown California from a vintage store in L.A. My lovely friend Nkechi snagged this for me for $18 (Nkechi’s look viewed on the right). This classic orange, yellow, black, purple and white daishiki is great for the summer. Its 100% cotton and light weight. Now this is one size fits all, however I am super petite and skinny so it fit like a dress on me. the cotton material is very thin so I wore a tank and a pair of jean shorts underneath. There are several stores you can order a daishiki from make sure to check out the link.
Clutch & Sunglasses
- Clutch (Similar): Purchased fro Charming Charlie online for $6.99. This clutch is amazing for the summer it adds a pop of color to basic or printed outfits. The fringe gives it a fun 70’s feel. The clutch is deep enough for your phone keys, wallet, lipstick and a pair of shades. The material is faux leather very easy to wipe off to clean it. The bag is no longer available online however check your local store its there for $14.99.
- Sunglasses (similar): O by Oscar de la Renta. Purchased from TJMaxx for $10. I love the reflective colors of blues purples and oranges with a tinge of gold to add some extra spice. Great for the summer!
The Deborah Buckle Sandals
These gladiator sandals were purchased from Charming Charlie for $25.99. Charming Charlie is always having a sale. i got these for free after you BOGO x 2 get 1 free. These sandals are very comfortable and are true to size. they are faux leather material and go great with jeans, dresses and skirts. This is aa great summer find.
Poiz: $16.99 Purchased from Pressed Atl store. Color: Fun Girls. Ladies this lip stick is so amazing. It has a matte finish that instantly seals you lips. the color is long lasting. I love this vibrant color for the summer. it adds pop and glimmer to your lips.
Happy Shopping Divas!!
Photo Credit: Sebastiana Laremont
I just had to inform you of these great summer sales at some of my favorite stores!!! This is the time to rack up on your favorite summer items! Some of the items at starting at $5.99, don’t miss out on these great deals!!! So lets dive into the goodness.
- H&M is have an amazing 60% off all clearance items!!! From dresses to shoes and accessories. If you need a cute summer top or dress H&M is the pace to shop! If you are looking for career wear items definitely check out this sale you won’t be disappointed!! H&M is also offering free shipping on orders over $50 use code 3039.
- Forever 21: So most of Forever 21’s items are usually pretty cheap. However the way to shop online is to shop the sale and clearance items + Free shipping!! Well Forever 21 is doing just that. Today’s sale is 30% off of sale items + Free shipping. I promise you won’t be disappointed with shopping their sale items. Forever 21 is another great store for those flirty floral, the 2 piece sets, crop tops, maxi dress and $1.99 basic Tee’s. Don’t miss out on this great sale!
- New York & Company: Calling all my classy Divas. I absolutely love this store. The trick to shopping at NY&Co is when they are having an awesome sale like now. They are have a 50% off sale on all of their departments including their petite section. NY&Co gears more towards the career women but also has flavor-full basics!
- Bath & Body Works: Ladies if you missed the semi annual sale don’t worry… Here’s another great deal!!! Lotions, body mist, and bubble bath are now marked down to $3.50 plus a $10 off $40 coupon. Use code SALEFUN. Don’t wait the sale ENDS TODAY!
I hope these sale Tips help with your Summer Shopping!!!!
Happy Shopping Divas stay Cool!