Hi loves it’s Monday and I’m back to the grind… at home that is. Let’s be real this pandemic is making everyone rethink how we love daily. From grocery shopping, communicating and working. If you are unable to work from home during this time. My prayers are with you daily and praying that you are extra safe. If you are able to work from home I have 5 helpful tips for you not to loose your mind!
- Have a dedicated work space: I’ve been working from home for 2 weeks now and when I went into work for the last time it was empty. My husband told me to grab everything I possibly could since we didn’t know how long this would last. My husband being the engineer that he is made us a work station in the basement that allows natural light to shine through several windows for fresh air and enough space for me to get up stretch and sing and dance. Just enough to annoy him. Hey I have to stay positive.
- Create a to do list: honestly I can’t remember the app that allows me to write my to do list where I can check it off and it sends me alerts. If you know of a good one please send. I currently use my calendar and my notebook. I sometimes like to old school it. Hey ima till efficient. The to do list will keep your assignments in line.
- Take Breaks: this is major. When you work from home you are less likely to take a break. Why? Because you are trying to always look like your online and the computer is constantly staring at you…saying hey check your email… hey you’re at home you can finish that project.
- Plan meals in advanced: you all know I already meal prep but no lie my meal prepping has stopped. I’ve been making sandwiches and eating left overs for lunch. However I purchased all my meal preparation items so I am about to get back to it. Stay tuned for some healthy meal prep recipes. Please make sure you are staying hydrated. Water is key and so Andre healthy snacks.
- Set a routine: my routine has gotten off now that I have a few extra minutes to sleep in. However I’ve been getting up getting dressed making breakfast and at it by 8am. I try to log off by 4:30 as I normally would if I were in the office.
Do you have any work from home tips? If so let me know. Let’s get into this outfit that won’t be seen until all this over.
We are headed into April my birthday month and the cool air still tickles my cheeks in the morning. And then bam it’s blazing hot. We are still in that in between stage. This outfit is perfect for those cool morning and warm afternoons.
This crochet beaded high neck balloon sleeve blouse is perfect. I love the details and the glam it provides this entire outfit. I paired it with my high waisted pink wide leg pants. I added a simple straw striped open toed heels. Add a simple bag and you are ready to steal the show. I wore this with my sneakers to be comfortable and it looked fly what do you think?
Stay safe and fashionable at home. Xo happy fashion divas.
Get the look: